We had to do the following:
-a size you don't usually scrap in (if you do 12x12, try 8.5x11 or 6x12, my new fun favorite!)
-a journaling block of some sort
-your own handwriting!
I tried doing a 6 x 12 layout.

The journaling reads: Daughters may outgrow your lap but they will never outgrow your hearts.








6 comments:
I love it, 6 X 12 sounds like it would be fun to work with...Do they make albums in that format?
This is adorable! I really like working in this size every once in a while. :)
xooxxo
L
Oh, what a cute LO! I'm not good at the 8.5 x 11, so I probably wouldn't like 6x12. I need the squareness of the LO...I guess I'm just square:).
As Lisa said, do they make albums in this size. Addie is adorable as always. Of course, I am just a prejudiced Grandma.
This is so cute! I really love this size! Have you seen albums in this size yet? If not, I'm sure there is some manufacturer out there working on it! Love it!
Great!
Post a Comment