Friday, April 11, 2008

Busy Friday!

Thank goodness the storms were not bad yesterday. The tornado sirens did go off a couple of times yesterday but it was to the south of us. And the tornado did not touch down.

I took this picture of my poor beaten tulip in my yard. A few years ago I planted a bunch of bulbs and only two of the tulips return each year.

Yesterday, I made my list of things to do and crossed off each item that I completed. Also I am using a timer to keep me focused at the task at hand.

Today was a busy day. I had my first every mamagram or as my friend, Christie, says "my boobs smashed." My doctor suggested that I get my baseline mamagram at my last annual visit. I was very nervous because of all the horror stories I have heard from others. But it wasn't that bad. I took this picture in the changing room as a reminder.


I visited the LSS stores. One of the LSS will honor Michael and Hobby Lobby's coupons. So, I used it to buy Bazzill In Stitch'z edgy border templates at 40% off. I didn't get anything at the other LSS. I bought my momma a couple of $1.00 stamp sets at Michaels and got me a couple of them too. Momma and I are going to a crop tomorrow night at Joy's house.

Just wait you are going to be jealous what I got today........................I went by Momma's house to drop of some clothes for her to price for a carport sale and some scrapbook goodies and in return I got this...Here is Addie modeling my new purse........




Then Addie took this picture of me with my new purse..check out Momma's blog for the other purses she made. http://designsbynanny.blogspot.com/

OHHHHH Mom, Addie is trying to take my purse. She said she wanted you to make her one too.


After I left my parent's house, I went to my Gramma's. She was having a good day. We talked for about an hour and had a great visit.

Addie and I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight. She played in the play area for over 30 minutes then she told me she ready to go home.

One last picture of Addie and me. She loves us taking pictures like this. I think I may make a book of our pictures like this. LOL Have a wonderful weekend!!!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the purse (I saw it on your Mom's blog!) Sounds like ya'll had a fun day!

Judy said...

Which store honors the coupons?

Tell Addie that I am going to work on reducing the purse pattern down to a size for her and Sarabeth.

Glad you like the purse.

Lesli said...

I'm sorry for your tulip - but that is a great photo!

Lucy Filet said...

I've got to go for another mammogram soon...I've had to have them since I was 25 'cause my mom had early breast cancer.

Love the purse!