Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Writing Challenge #8: on Christmas Day in the Morning

Christmas Writing Challenge #8: on Christmas Day in the Morning

Writing Prompt: Write about your Christmas mornings. Where you early-morning openers? Did you follow a certain M.O.? Or was it something random every year? Who passed out gifts? Did you open one at a time or all at once? Did you eat before or after opening gifts? What were your Christmas-morning breakfasts like? Is there something specific or unique that stands out in your memory?

I am an early morning person. My husband is not. So normally we have to wait for him to wake up before we open presents. But this year will be different. My daughter understands more this year and I don't think she will wait for him. (LOL). Normally, my husband passes out the gifts because I am the one taking the pictures. Because he just doesn't take the pictures I want! After we open presents than we will have breakfast. We don't have anything fancy but I think our Christmas traditions are going to change as my daughter gets older.

The Christmases that I spent with my Aunt and my cousin. We always opened presents first than had breakfast.

No comments: