My Gramma passed away Monday morning. Today is her funeral. I will miss her dearly.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh dear! My sincerest condolences to you and your family. I love the 23rd Psalm and any hymns based on it. Love Irene Fitzpatrick (from Shimelle's class)
Aww...I am so sorry for your loss. the 23rd Psalm is beautiful. We did that at my granfathers funeral a few weeks ago. I hope your day goes smooth and that you have many many happy memories with your grandma.
4 comments:
Oh dear! My sincerest condolences to you and your family. I love the 23rd Psalm and any hymns based on it. Love Irene Fitzpatrick (from Shimelle's class)
Aww...I am so sorry for your loss. the 23rd Psalm is beautiful. We did that at my granfathers funeral a few weeks ago. I hope your day goes smooth and that you have many many happy memories with your grandma.
Sorry for your loss!!
I am very sorry for your loss. Hugs!
Post a Comment