Sunday, November 8, 2009

Christmas Tote



My Momma made this beautiful Christmas tote for me.   I can't wait to use it!   I am so thankful that I have a talented Mom.  I only wish I could sew as well as she does.  I know if I practiced more at sewing I would get better but I get frustrated with it.  I'll stick to paper crafts!

3 comments:

Deana Birks said...

That's awesome that your mom blogs. I keep trying to get my mom to start a blog, but she won't. :( I don't sew either, but I love tote bags (or "library bags" as they're called in my household). Adorable!

Catherine said...

Hi RobinDiane
What a pretty tote, nice Momma :)
Will be fun to take Jessica's class. I really enjoy her teaching style.
Catherine

humel said...

Well done Momma! ;-)

Hi RobinDiane, fellow BfS classmate - thanks for dropping by my blog :-) Yours is looking good! Love the photo from Saturday, there's clearly a story there but I love that we probably all imagine a different version of the story when we look at the photo :-)