Friday, November 6, 2009

Public or Private-prompt 2

Hmmm, I have been thinking about this prompt so it has taken me a couple of days to blog about it.  Shimelle wrote about how much info do we share on the internet.  For the most part, I try to keep certain info about myself private.  I know not to post about vacations (even though we rarely go anyway..but on occasion.) until after the fact.  And I try not to give specifics about where I live...and I am careful about not posting pictures that may give away too info of where I live.  Not that this is a big secret but unfortunately there are people in this world that are evil and I would rather be safe than sorry.  Thanks for reading my ramblings while I am awake in the middle of the night!

2 comments:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Hi Robin ~ Thanks for stopping by my blog. :o) Now I have the Captain and Tenille stuck in my head! ha!

Heather said...

Being cautious is a good policy!