Today was a busy day at work. The weather can't make up it's mind here. The low tonight is in the upper 20s. Today the high was in the 50s. Where is Spring??????????
I have been working on a layout since Friday. It really shouldn't take that long! I need to make a title for it and add journaling and it will be done.
I am pretty much rambling so I can get my daily post in today! Hope you have a happy Tuesday!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
YAY! You're back! And so am I!
Sign up for Lain's challenge! I'm going to do it, I just have to wait to pay until after Lent:). I did the Feb one and it was more fun than last year.
I know what you mean - the weather has been so weird this year!!! Good luck on the LO - I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Post a Comment