I know I haven't posted since Monday. My goal has been smushed for a post every day. I have been sick this week. I had a stomach bug Wednesday night and Thursday. The days before it I didn't feel great.
Yesterday was a busy day. Addie had a ball game and a birthday party. I am not feeling 100% yet either.
I am signed up for the Wellness Journey at BPS. This is the quote for today. I really like.
"Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be"
- George Sheehan
I'll post more later. I finished the layout and even took a picture of it Tuesday.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
I'm sorry to hear you are not feeling well - I hope it goes away soon!
Post a Comment