Saturday, September 6, 2008

Bad bad blogger

I have been a bad blogger these last few weeks. I am still adjusting to the work schedule. Then two weeks ago I had a staph infection develop in my left arm pit. It was underneath the skin. I had to go to the doctor and he had to cut it out. Then I had to deal with that all week and last weekend. I had a couple of more trips to the doctor to have it checked. It was not a fun experience at all.

This week we had Gustav take a visit to our state as a Tropical storm. He did his damage and we were without power Tuesday evening and all day Wednesday 5:00 am to 9:30 pm. At work we were with out power all day Wednesday and part of Thursday. The bad thing about my job is they won't send us home on things like that. So we all sat in the dark! So much fun...NOT!

Addie started Awana's at church Wednesday. On Monday she starts soccer practice. And she will have her first soccer game next Saturday. She is excited.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm glad you are ok, staph infections can be really bad. Glad to hear from you!

Judy said...

Glad to see that you have posted ... missed seeing you on your blog and seeing your comments on my blog.