Monday, September 8, 2008

some recent photos

Here are some cards I made for a birthday gift for the attorney I work for.

I didn't take any pictures for a whole month..from Aug 4th to Sept 2nd I didn't take one picture.





Tree limbs from our trees in the street from the storm last week.


Tree limb hanging on the power line.


Addie took this picture of Bill and me.




First soccer practice today!



4 comments:

Judy said...

What???? You, who always has a camera close at hand, didn't take one picture for a whole month!! That's almost unbelievable.

Addie looks so cute in her monster shirt.

Lucy Filet said...

That is so funny! One time I was sorting digital photos on the computer and I found the same thing. There was one WHOLE MONTH with no photos. I was like, WTH? Did I fall off the face of the earth?

Turns out it was around the time that Blaise (#4) was about 2 months old. We had just gone back to Ghana from the States and I just had no time to take photos.

Maybe you should scrapbook what you were doing when you took no photos. I'm sure the story will be interesting to you in the years to come:).

Lisa said...

Addie looks so tiny to be playing soccer, but they are so fun to watch at this age. Glad to see you are at least back to taking pics!

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

love the kids playing soccer! such a fun age. and glad to see you are doing a little better. sorry to hear you've not been well!