Thursday, August 14, 2008
I am still alive
I haven't been blogging much since I started my new job. Heck I haven't wanted to be on the computer at home much since I started working. I haven't been creative since I started working. At night time I am just tired. I will be glad when I adjust and can feel like being creative in the evenings. Maybe I need to quit my job so I can do these things I love again...but I don't think Bill will go for that. LOL But I really do love my new job and my co-workers are great. I need to finish getting ready for work but wanted to check in with my blogger friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
Hopefully life slows down and gets back into a routine for you very soon! I am in the same rut so I can fully relate!
I think everyone tries to find that balance. Hope you can get crafty soon*!*
I'm glad you like your job and having good co-workers is a blessing. We've missed you!
I agree with Dianna. We're all trying to find that balance. Once Sept 1st comes, all my kids will be in school. Then what the heck will I do all day? I have LOADS of plans, but some things will have to fall off the burner 'cause I have only 4 hours to myself.
Would you be surprised if I told you I can totally relate :)
I was wondering where you've been. I know how tiring having a job can be. Hope it gets better for you soon! XOOXO
I miss you Robin! I hope you get settled in your job and find some time for creating soon
Post a Comment