Friday, November 7, 2008

bribery

The other day I was brushing out Addie's hair after I washed it. Her hair is a tangle mess. I have been threatening to cut it and she will cry. Here is the conversation:

Addie-- Momma, I will give you $3.00 to stop brushing my hair.

Me--Where are you going to get $3.00, Ad?

Addie-- From your room.

Me-- Really, you are going to bribe me with my own money??? I don't think so, silly girl!!

The tangles were completely brushed out!

3 comments:

Lucy Filet said...

Love that! They don't get that it doesn't belong to everyone:).

And Pamela/Tigger's hair used to be the same way, so we bought stock in Johnson and Johnson's detangler. She still uses it:).

Amy said...

That is so cute!! you can't cut it..those curls are too cute for words..! Stop by if you get time..I'm giving stuff away this week!

Judy said...

Daddy said your Gramma got a real chuckle out of this when he told her about it the other day.