I found this challenge on Stacy Julian's blog: http://stacysbigpicture.typepad.com/altogether_too_happy/
Here are the "rules":
• Snap ten or twelve photos of your life right now. Or find recent photos that you've already taken
.• Compile these photos in one of these super-cute Bazzill Mono-Mini albums or some other small album
• Keep or carry this album with you, tucked in your purse or desk drawer for one full year.
• Promise to glance through the album every time you stumble upon it or pull it out.
• On October 1st, 2009, create a scrapbook page about your experience.
I plan to do this once my husband returns on Friday with the camera. He is out of town this week for work and he took the camera. I'll post my mini album after I complete it.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I'm planning on doing this too. Good to hear from you:).
What a great idea, I'll have to try this.
Post a Comment