Sunday, October 5, 2008

Don't cha

Today Addie was singing the Pussycat Doll's song, Don't cha. While this is probably not an appropriate song for a 4 year old to sing, it was kinda of cute. Her version went something like...
"bum bum bum bum bum bum bam bum bum..HOT LIKE ME...bum bum bum bum bum bam bum bum..HOT LIKE ME, HOT LIKE ME, HOT LIKE ME. She was humming the tune and then would sing "HOT LIKE ME."

Later I called Addie my honey pie. She told me to call her "rock star." She cracks me up!!!

Bill had the camera for over 5 days and took only 20 pictures while he was out of town. Most of them were of him in the car. Addie and I have had the camera back for 48 hours and we have taken over 180. Addie and I got the rest of the pumpkins and Halloween decorations out this weekend.

6 comments:

dianna said...

I could just eat that cutie pie daughter of yours*!*

My Hubby stinks at taking pictures too-I do all the taking...if anything ever happens to me, my girls aren't going to remember what I look like :(

Judy said...

That's an adorable picture of Addie. You sure have got a lot of Halloween stuff.

Lucy Filet said...

I love the perspective of the skull decoration. That's an awesome photo!

Addie's just too cute!

Amy said...

Addie is adorable! Great halloween decorations!

Lisa said...

Great pics, Addie is adorable as always!

Lesli said...

She is just too cute! Love those Halloween decorations!