Sunday, January 6, 2008

Weekend

Yesterday Bill and Addie ran a couple of errands. Bill said the lady at the bread store told Addie, "You are a pretty boy." Which Addie's response was "I not a boy, I'm a girl!" REALLY??? Does my daughter look like a boy???


Addie went to spend the night with Bill's brother and family last night. She had a blast. Then she went to church with this morning.

Other than that Bill and I had a quiet weekend. I returned some items last night at Target and Kohls. I have done some scrapbooking this weekend. So far I have done 6 layouts for the year!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a nice comment! What a cute little girl. I'm having so much fun with the LOAD aren't you?

Amy said...

the nut jar sounds super cute!

kharlar said...

your daughter is adorable and looks nothing like a boy.