So yesterday was my first attempt:
The day started off early. I work up about 5:00 and couldn't go back to sleep. I got up and surf the net for a little bit. Then I went back to bed for just a bit because by then Addie was getting up. This about 7:30. I turned cartoons on for her in my room.

I did some things around the house--straightened, laundry, and such. Boring Saturday morning chores.
Addie is the queen of I want a popsicle. Every day I hear "I want a popsicle" multiple times.
I was participating in an online crop at http://www.fiskateers.com/. I completed a layout for a challenge to use at least 6 pictures and handjournaling. It is the layout that I used for the 30 minute or less too because it took about 15 minutes to complete.
One of Bill's friends came by to visit. Addie went outside with her daddy to play while he visited with his friend. She was playing in the dirt and the flower pots on the front porch. She also made her own plants by pulling weeds and placing them in the flower pots.
My sister called to see if Addie and I wanted to meet her and my niece at the park to play for awhile. I told her we would. After I got dressed, I loaded at Addie and we went to the park for some playtime.
My sister said she needed a new photo for her desktop on her computer at work so I snapped the girls up on a big climbing rock at the park.After we left the park, we came back home. Addie and I went to visit Jodi to give her some letters I printed off for her. When we returned it was time for Addie to take a nap. Bill was downstairs on his computer playing games the whole time. While Addie napped I got in some computer time. I saw this idea on a web blog to put a piece of cardstock or a back drop behind a flower or other nature scene for a more dramatic effect. So I tried it out with my Christmas cactus that is blooming. I think I need to experiment a little more.

I received a new edition of Kraft foods magazine in the mail. Bill is checking out the recipes. He loves to cook and try new recipes.
After naptime, I caught Addie, Bill and Winston on the couch. Bill was playing the harmonica that Addie got for Christmas. Winston doesn't like the high pitch.


All day long Winston would go to the window to look out it. He would do this little dance. Bill and I cracked up by it.
We had Pizza Hut for dinner. Bill and Addie went to pick it up. It was yummy--one pepperoni and mushroom and the other was beef and onion..thin crust. I prefer a thicker crust but Bill likes the thin crust and he ordered it!
It was a pretty dull evening. I surfed the net. I went to Walgreens to pick up pictures that were not ready unit. Addie watched tv. Bill played his computer games. Addie and I went to bed around 10:00 pm. One day I will get her out of my bed. On a happy note, I won a prize from my online crop. Not sure what it is ...so I guess I will have to wait for it to come in.
addie in pjs about to fall asleep watching tv.














No comments:
Post a Comment