December 1st --Tonight we went to the Christmas parade. (Here is the rest of the story..I didnt get to finish this last night as Addie was having a melt down.) Addie and I walked over to watch the parade. The place we usually watch from is about 4 blocks from the house. Bill met us there a few minutes later. It was cold but not as cold as last year. It turns out where we were standing was a little girl and her family that Addie goes to Addie's school and aftercare program. She is older than Addie. She looked at Addie and said, "Addison is that you??" Addie said, "Hi Lauren." I was glad Addie had a friend to watch the parade with since her cousin had other plans. The parade was nice but at times I wish it were during the day so you can see better. Not all the floats or cars had lights. But our favorite part is when Santa comes around in the fire truck!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment