Saturday, October 31, 2009

pumpkin patch layout


This layout is a quick page designed by Tracey Monette, Clever Monkey Graphics.  All I had to do is add the picture.  This is Addie when we went on her school field trip.  It wasn't a true pumpkin patch but an area where they had a bunch of pumpkins for the kids to chose one.  We had a great time.  The place was called Family Farm.  There was a petting zoo, fishing, hay play and some other stuff.  Now that I am feeling better I hope to get more pictures posted.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Looks great! My designer friend Saxon Holt actually put together that QP and handed it back to me to give away. We have often collabed on kits. I'm very glad you enjoyed putting it right to use!

Judy said...

Cute pic of Addie and perfect layout for it.