I had some good news. I won a prize on http://cosmocricket.blogspot.com/ blog! I can't wait to see what all I get!!!!
I am working on Project 365 Photo a Day project. I was lucky enough to snag one of Becky Higgin's kit (http://community.creatingkeepsakes.com/store/products/project_365_kit) and it should be here on Friday. WOOO HOOO..What a disaster this ordering has been..too much drama for me!
Jan 1st-- Me and Addie!

Jan 2nd--Addie and Winston playing around.

Jan. 3rd---Addie went swimming with Gram and Pop! Here is her floaties and bag with towel and bathing suit inside.

Jan 4th---Here are Addie, SB, and Jess on top of Matt!

Jan 5th--I went to the doctor today. He did blood work..I am not looking forward to the results for my cholesterol. I have a sneaking suspicion it will be through the roof.

Jan 6th...The weather outside is frightful! We have winter weather..it mostly effected the trees and power lines on Monday and Tuesday. By the evening it had pretty much melted.

Jan 7th-- Nanny and Pawpaw gave Addie a camera for Hanukkah. Also Addie is wearing the cute shirt Nanny did with her initials. Addie has been taken pictures every day. There are some I will have to delete because she is way too close to her subject and you can't tell a thing of what it is.








3 comments:
Okay... how did you do the background? I've been trying to figure this whole thing out. Next month I'm taking a digital imaging class, so I expect to know what I'm doing soon:).
Anyway, I love all the pics!
Congrats on the cosmo goodies! That will be fun to have arrive at the door step. The pictures are great! Can't wait to see more of your 365 pictures
Glad to see you blogging again. The 365 pictures is a great idea. Are you doing one also for Addie's pictures?
Post a Comment